The most sustainable bag in town! Our undyed bag is made from Dutch recycled cotton and recycled polyester. This bag is perfect for a day at the beach, to bring your belongings to the office/university or to use as a mom/dad bag, because it fits perfectly around your stroller.
Made of soft Dutch recycled (75%) undyed cotton and Dutch recycled (25%) polyester
Ethically produced in The Netherlands
Delivered in recycled packaging
- Pocket with zipper inside to keep your belongings safe
- Water bottle pocket to bring your own bottle without spilling
- Snap button to close your bag
- Fits around your stroller
- Fabric is specially woven for JUNGL by Enschede Textielstad (NL)
- Ethically made in Breda (NL) by newcomers and (re)starters
- Eco-friendly printed logo by Twee Jongens Amsterdam
58cm x 42cm
The fabric is woven from recycled yarn, making each piece unique. Therefore, please take into account small irregularities in the fabric.
Wash by hand in cold water. Rinse with water after use in pool or sea. To dry, squeeze of excess water, hang dry in shade. Avoid contact with chlorine, suntan oils and lotions and rough surfaces. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Give some love.
Be careful in swimming pools abroad, as excessive chlorine is often used there. Also be careful in saunas and hot tubs. To avoid discolouration, we recommend you to rinse your swimwear immediately after use and do not let it dry in the sun.
Click here to read more about garment care.